4inch exhaust for ba xr6 turbo

CCCC

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 14d

Can any one tell me were would be the best place to purchase a 4inch cat back exhaust system for my ba xr6 turbo sedan?  

I'm from Sydney so if you guys know of any good exhaust shops let us know thanks,

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 13d

Xforce for cheap and reasonable quality - http://xforce.com.au/bolt-on-systems-for/ford-ba-to-bf-xr6-turbo-sedan-2003-to-2007/bf-245kw-petrol-engine-rwd-sedan-10-05-to-04-08/cid-1063040008/vid-25600

Only 4inch in the dump, though, not 4inch for the whole system... but single 3.5 or twin 2.5 is fine for most power requirements.

Heaps of options and heaps of different prices for exhausts. Getting one done in 4inch custom at your local exhaust place in will be great but the most expensive. 

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members
2 hours ago, k31th said:

Xforce for cheap and reasonable quality - http://xforce.com.au/bolt-on-systems-for/ford-ba-to-bf-xr6-turbo-sedan-2003-to-2007/bf-245kw-petrol-engine-rwd-sedan-10-05-to-04-08/cid-1063040008/vid-25600

Only 4inch in the dump, though, not 4inch for the whole system... but single 3.5 or twin 2.5 is fine for most power requirements.

Heaps of options and heaps of different prices for exhausts. Getting one done in 4inch custom at your local exhaust place in will be great but the most expensive. 

thanks mate, xforce would have been a great choice but I need a full 4inch to support 800rwkw, I'm basically trying find a well priced one an not to expensive. Gave one shop a call an they quoated me 3000 dollars for mild steel, an I'm for sure not paying that. Anyone heard of tog they want 1600 bucks an it has v band.

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members

not worried about the dump pipe, so you guys reckon an fg from cat back could fit  a ba . 

I think ralph wiggum is on the money with the smb

Edited by CCCC