Will 18x8.5 + 15 fit my Ba xr6

04LTRB

• Member For: 11y 5m 27d

Hey all 

mate has offered me a set of te37sl copies for $50 with 1 rims cracked pretty badly 

just wondering if they would fit my Ba xr6t

ill obviously try an find a replacement or repair it 

18 X 8.5 + 15 all round nji15Vv

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 24d

8.5 +15 will not poke more than yours ralph.....it will tuck in 6mm (if I recall yours were 9.5 +22 ?)

OP it should be pretty decently flush and goddam wish I had mates who sold wheels for $50 per set lol

Pretty sure it will be $250 max cost to replace your one "te37sl copy" aka. rota grids? if they still make it in that size/offset (and if you have a cheap dealer in your state I.e. Vision R equivalent). Repair again varies greatly, for us the main mob here like to charge $120-150 per crack (if they are decent sizes) .....about the same price again if they find any buckles....then paint on top of that! so always easier to buy a new rim @ roughly $250 each.     

Pics when you get it sorted too! ;) lol 

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG

• Donating Members

Are they not just rota grids? Pretty sure the sydney dealer should be listed on rota website? For WA, most 18" rota sets (especially the older designs) are only 1k for a set of 4.

Only sucky thing would be you'd have to buy a pair cause dont think they do singles....but at least that way you would have a set of 5 and one spare cracked wheel lol and only be in it for $550 plus whatever tyres you have...

Rota Dealer:

NEW SOUTH WALES

Play Racing and Development

Unit 10, 21-23 Bay Road
Taren Point NSW 2229

Tel: (02) 9540 9500
Email: jt.mechanical@hotmail.com

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG

• Member For: 11y 5m 27d

Ivla0Z9What would the replicas called of these rims sorry I'm not really a rim person  been told there te37sl replicas 

I was thinking 

Rota Grids 

varrstoen 2.2.1

Edited by k31th
Fixed image - use direct link from imgur.com

• Donating Members

that's the problem. I would assume it could be either of those. I think there might even be a third no name brand that made the same replica design. 

unless there are stickers (or imprints on the rear hub area)....it will be hard to tell. Just ask your mate?