My Octane Boat.

Jamie_d

• Member For: 8y 11m 19d

I need to back off limiter till I get some oil pump gears. Its so much fun though. And sounds good. Gonna get gears and then just limit for days haha

Couple pics for the sake of it.

badb55ed497a6559d08faf9d3e9cf98c.jpga2c21c4dd57fae849d45b4cb10464571.jpg73d282846b20b85a7a1bd31c0ec9a42c.jpg

Getting the wheels home in the festiva.

5c3a58eab5ea40e459334532450173ef.jpg

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d
On 4/27/2016 at 6:01 AM, Jamie_d said:

The mudflaps save stone chips in other areas of the paint so it's a hard choice for me.

Just looking around at cars I notice a lot don't run mud flaps now from factory.  Also from personal I drive some sh*t roads and very high kays and don't seem to have gotten any scratches up the sides.  At least put a barrier under the flaps, some sort of tough clear tape under the whole thing would be the go I reckon.  Looks bad once they rub on it a fair bit and you remove them...ask me how I know.

• 1 year later...

Finally doing something with the car after so long.
Want to do coilovers, sway bars and brembos but bought a turbo side intake and battery relocation instead haha.
Keen for some horny spool next week

• Like 3

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 2m 3d

If you're interested in a PW stage 1 stepped cooler for cheap let us know . 

It's been sitting in the corner of my lounge room for the past year , just haven't got around to selling it .

• 4 months later...

So I've been keeping up with what has been happening but I just haven't posted much.

A very big thank you to a fellow forum member who gave me an amazing deal on an intercooler kit he had upgraded from. Transformed the car. Always has power now instead of heat soaking the little baby stock core after one pull.

So nothing crazy has been done to the car but I've fitted the process west stepped cooler and a cheap ebay turbo side and battery relocation. I'd recommend the plaz kit over the ebay kit it's way better but I made it work. Car makes fun noises now and feels way better.

Whiteline sway bars made it much nicer on turn in and just better all round. Stiff setting all round for maximum fun.

That stuff has been on for a while and last night I fitted semi slicks to the front. Very happy with them. Gonna be fitting some ebc reds to the front and running it around eastern creek for the mcm day in a couple of weeks. Very excited at the moment.
111c4a5b04dc46cfac5b21c25fe2d8e1.jpg127a51403b2700282cc0317f1eb46794.jpg88ac1154e4f9af117db433fd24b243de.jpgbe099ad17f8fa07893d1238ce913bf79.jpg

• Like 4