HI PSI

Barra intake manifols - Back to back testing

Yes. Testing will be conducted in the sunshine state.

I know how you feel with pulling the manifold off. I will be donating my Plazzy for the test. I'm not looking forward to pulling it out, as it was a pain in the arse even when nothing else had been installed. I'm really keen to see the results though..

I have one on my car...

but I haven't unbolted a single thing from the car in the last 12-18 months... motivation is low :)

I wish that I had something of substance to report. Old mate has been tied up with other things and the plenum has been put on the back burner for a bit. I have however, given him some inspiration to have one finished for my latest build.

Sorry to jack the post fellas but putting metal fg Intake in a ba along with a 07bf motor with a few supporting mods 

Question is the three lines on the fg manifold where do the go for the conversion 

Just have a think about all the stuff that needs a vacuum or a boost signal from the manifold and plumb it up. Brake booster, pcv valve hose, recirculating valve, fuel pressure regulator, boost gauge if you have one etc.

Obviously some stuff needs a bigger diameter connection like the brake booster and pcv valve hose and other stuff needs a dedicated smaller connection like the fpr etc. You'll need a tee or two in any case.