Popping her cherry

Box stock T.

Yep they are mate. I got the dump pipe of and went no way. And I wasn't gonna take the manifold or turbo off to do it. So I put it all back together. 

Still pissed about the fuel pump though I cleaned the face that the pump sit on and seal first then pump. So why would it still be leaking. Are the aftermarket seals thinner than OEM that ford fit. 

Yep that's next on cards. Heading down to Wayne Phillis to get a genuine seal. See if that seals it.

And Willall are doing the actuator for me because they owe me a credit for supplying me with a set of garden tap injectors instead of ID 1000's. And Martin is tuning it this time with the new cat and actuator. 

Cheers for ya honest input mate. 

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

Honestly id ask for genuine ID's and pay for the actuator 

you don't want to be left with those dekas 

Are they really that crap. Apparently they were put in because they were easy to get overnight. A bit of a miss communication I rocked up under the impression that they had the injectors ready to install. Which is how I was quoted Supply and Install. 

And they thought I was bringing them. So I left my car overnight with them and the rest is history.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

Honestly MTQ is down the road and could of grabbed some raw bosch 1000's within 30min 

bit of a crap excuse to put those dekas in 

but hey who am I to say anything hahahaha 

communication is key ........ ;) 

Yep I should have gotten a phone call before they went in. And they said that., but no phone call. Some definitely was a miss. ?

On a lighter note fuel pump seal is fixed must have been excess fuel sitting around the top of the tank. But I will keep the back seat out and cover off to make sure.

I hope this has re-leaved some of ya concerns jet. Ha ha.  

• 4 weeks later...

Just replaced O2 sensor after discovering fuel economy figures equivalent to those you get from a supercharged LS3. And as per usual that was very painless "not" had to drop the exhaust off the dump pipe, remove the dump pipe bracket and dump pipe plus the heat shield next to the steering rack. It two seconds once it was off but I suppose it's all about journey.....

And thanks for ya random input masda74 ya could be helpful and tell how to input those cheeky arse moji's mine just turn out as question marks and sh!t...