Popping her cherry

Box stock T.

A clip under 2k actually. I realise it was a bit of a rookie mistake. But after all these car are all about burning cash and burning tyres. And I knew fare well what I was roughly gonna gain. My guesses were 260-270. Not keen on smashing my cat either I really don't need a fine from the RSPCA  meow. 

Yeah it ramps up virtually the same as the flash tune edit but from about 3700 -4000 rpm it start working alot harder. Where will the gains be made on the chart after cat intercooler and actuator. Would it be across the rev range or just up top. Or more torque increase. Cheers Jet.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d

Nar with a cat and new actuator boost should come on sooner and with around that 14psi till redline you will be in that 290-310 zone and will be lifted above all those lines from about 2600rpm till redline honestly 

Nice that's what I'm after, I was a bit surprised to see it follow the same line until 3750. But I guess that's all one can do if the mechanical side of things are holding it back. I.e actuator spring and cat. With a cooler cat and actuator Gareth said it should make 305 rwkw. They keep put boost into but the actuator said "no no not today"

Thanks again mate. 

A bit puzzled maybe coils but not sure but it's running a slightly rough at idle and alot more carbon on the exhaust tip which is a normal running rich indicator. Im guessing this a normal result of upgrading injectors. I have cleaned TB and replaced boost controller solenoid and cleaned hose the actuator plus new plugs regapped. The only that I haven't replaced is coils.