Problems

• Member For: 15y 5m 14d

Not sure where to put this, so please move me to the right area mods, if required.

Long story short, I injured my back and hip pretty badly so I used my wife's car (as its a rav4 it is easier for entry and exit). Anyway, she took my fg out to the shops. Gets back to the car and it wouldnt start. Like the battery was dead. Got it jump started by a random local (thanks to that guy btw). Then on the way home, it started spluttering and stalled. She turned off the key, then started it, it was running pretty rough but after she gave it a few revs, it came good.

I dont know what it could be. Tempted to re run the flash in it, and see if that helps... not sure why it wouldn't turn over at all at the shops. Just clicked like the battery was dead... yet started after stalling with no probs.

Any advice would be great. I thought maybe fuel issue with the spluttering or maybe the tune had a brain fart.. I dont know.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Cheers guys.

When im mobile I will take it down to the battery mob and have it load tested. See if it is the battery for sure. I checked what I could see and the terminals are tight and looking perfect, corrosion wise. I will be happy if that's all it is. Does make sense that it could be the issue. Fingers crossed.

I fuelled it up before I went away, so I know its got plenty of fuel on the tank. But thanks for the suggestion Nitro