Didn't Quite Make It...

nate3523

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m

Just get it run up on a happy dyno :)

I think you'll find Bluepowers dyno is slightly on the happy side anyway. Doesn't mean the guys don't know how to tune though.

I would say fuel pump and that dump you sourced would go a long way to making another 15rwkw or so.

But honestly don't waste your time going 20kw, and 20 there. I would go fuel pump, full exhaust and port and flapper mod with e85 and see 340ish. That's about the limits of the catback, turbo and cooler. To get to 400 will be a decent jump $$ wise

• Like 2

• Member For: 9y 9m

I think you'll find Bluepowers dyno is slightly on the happy side anyway. Doesn't mean the guys don't know how to tune though.

I would say fuel pump and that dump you sourced would go a long way to making another 15rwkw or so.

But honestly don't waste your time going 20kw, and 20 there. I would go fuel pump, full exhaust and port and flapper mod with e85 and see 340ish. That's about the limits of the catback, turbo and cooler. To get to 400 will be a decent jump $$ wise

Yeah I should just stop being a tight ass and get the rest of my modding done up front!