Bluetooth/battery Issues - G6Et

NVT

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

Thanks Guys, Might be worth trying another store. From what I understand, (and have been told) they have a specific analysis tool for checking CCA's, charge, etc and if this device doesn't find a 'fault' with the battery, then you're sh*t out of luck... It's about 30 months into a 36 month warranty period - purchased April '14. Reckon it's worth pursuing? Or I'll just need a new one? Warranty deets posted below. Cheers,

post-14399-0-56917900-1452692375_thumb.j

Edited by NVT

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Definitely worth pursuing - your issue seems consistent with both the warranty and what you should reasonably expect from the product. SCA were great last week giving me store credit when I had received two identical work lights from different people as Christmas gifts. Let me return one with no receipt, so suggestion to find someone reasonable at another store is a good one.

Could an auto sparkle give you an opinion on the battery condition before you visit the store again?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

Hey Gang,

I went back to another Super Cheap today and had them retest the battery and again, it came up as, 'normal' on the testing machine.

It is most definitely on it's way out so I bit the bullet and bought another. The saving grace was that there was 30% off all batteries today so I got a really good price - Not quite free though...

And even more awesomely, got rear ended on the way home so it's been a great day for the falcon... How much does it take to write one of these off these days? hahahaha

(Can vouch for the T3/DS2500 brake upgrade combo. 9/10 - would use again)

f*ckers...

Cheers

Edited by NVT
  • Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Ouch - (liked the comment when I saw the 30% off, but before I saw the rear end).

Am in the same boat as you - try to fix 1 problem and something totally unexpected happens :(

Getting to the stage where if everything works right then you end up waiting for the crash.

Hopefully everything turns up ok in the light of day.