Engine Light On

Grellow

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 22d

I remember reading something about this code on the other forum a while back and it ended up being a split hose from the PCV (or sumfin like that -- I fink)

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 8y 9m 15d

Had the same problem on 2013 XR6 Turbo MII FG. If I got stuck in traffic it would go in to a limp mode. I would have to pull over turn it off and wait a moment then restart it. This was how it was until it got progressively worse. Kept taking it back to Ford under new car warranty and of course they could not fault. Then it went into limp mode and the engine light came on and again Ford could not fault. Until all the planets aligned and I was driving past the Dealership and stopped at the lights when it all happened again. Drove in left it idling in limp mode with engine light on and got the Service Advisor to come out and witness it. They had it for the whole day and when I went to pick it up the same Service Advisor told me they couldn't identify the Error Code and were waiting for 'Feedback' from Ford. When I started it up I notice straight away that all they had done was increase the idle speed. Lying Mother F%#@ers. Bought and replaced Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) all good now. Have a look at that Grellow.