F6 Dash Lights

BlakeF6

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 30d

Was just thinking of this yesterday...350 to 380rwkw for maximum longevity/performance balance if you aren't a maniac driving it.

I've been pretty happy with 320 for 5 years and it goes hard but I'd like to be able to comprehensively stomp on most high power factory cars such as AMGs and blown Holdens.

• Member For: 10y 5m 3d

I have stock fg power with some sh*te no brand 340 tread wear tyres and it feels useless anytime it uses 1st gear then subsequent 2nd sometimes even 3rd gear...so yeah always best if you can make use of 100% of what you have when you want to.

Probably gonna stop using sh*tty rears I think..its been fun but given how much quicker my ST feels from a low speed with like 90kw less and perelli p1's its put in perspective the potential being wasted..

• Member For: 8y 4m 14d

Was just thinking of this yesterday...350 to 380rwkw for maximum longevity/performance balance if you aren't a maniac driving it.

I've been pretty happy with 320 for 5 years and it goes hard but I'd like to be able to comprehensively stomp on most high power factory cars such as AMGs and blown Holdens.

At 320, you would beat most holdens now anyway?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 30d

Blown Holdens as I mentioned, those are the only ones I'm wary of. New GTS runs a low 12 IIRC. I have an exhaust leak and oily intercooler which are putting me around that area too, according to my last outing at the motorplex here in WA.

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 19d

Blake,

Looks like you've already got an answer but I've also read that people use black nail polish on the bulb. Otherwise texta should work as suggested :) goods luck with the mods! They're a great car :spoton: