My Bf Xr6 Na Engine With Turbo

• Member For: 8y 5m 20d

Only took us about 45min to get it all back in, we've done it a few times on my car and I've lost count how many times we did it to my mates GT-P.

Easiest way is to put the cradle in without the driveshafts and knuckles as it weighs less, don't forget the handbrake cables!

• 2 weeks later...

Been a bit lazy lately but the car is finally back on all 4 wheels. Got the radiator fitted and it's pushed the condenser forward slightly so my trans cooler had to be moved.

I noticed Derale make a duel pass trans cooler, so I decided to make one myself and I'm in the middle of mounting it on the passenger side rear of the car. Might have it running by the weekend.2bc77e89047c4ed6d13e448e617d171d.jpgecdf38fc1d6c77a79e8e388818589c81.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's all back together and drives perfectly, had to do some clearancing on the rear for the wheels but other than that all good.

Just need to run the diff in82a9c54516142b7fc7bd79b22a0a8e54.jpg3172f7ae3de472a7f821250fc7014801.jpg

• Like 2

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

Interesting catch can setup!
Do you have any pics of it?

I have the typical "race type" catch can that sits near the booster, but I'm looking to change it to a better designed one.. That actually has baffles in it.

Also I'd like to have it plumb back to the intake, the fumes that come out of my catch can are a bit hectic.