460Awkw Ttg

Grego.77

• Member For: 9y 4m 28d

These little 4L do make power like big cubed engines and seem (so far) to hold together. Iv just learned to accept this car drives me... I dont drive it. Once I learned that (about 4pm on the local motorway yesterday) Iv started to enjoy it

Select desired gear

Feed it slowly (rather than just bitch slap it)

And just kick back and enjoy the ride.

And if your mates want to jump in I give 10/10 marks it goes almost EXACTLY the same.

Its like an electronically controlled big block

This engine a 2 speed in a 3/4 chassis Cortina with big rubber watch the f out. Id say 8s all day long. Destroke it full grout fill methanol it manifolds and a bigger turbo and spin her up to 9k and she'll be in the 7s (maybe not all day but more than what a rotor could do) that's imo. 1 day someone will do it and with a few years more development (provided the crank holds up as there is no after market atm) Im pretty sure 6s which is up there with all the Big Blocks :)

• Member For: 10y 4m 27d

Guys I will put up videos and pics.... Including doing some all wheel drive hellies (yeah she does em) Just flat out atm with work and family

Sooooo keen for vids of terry hellies

How absurd it must look is already making me giggle.

Glad your warming to it mate, its a different beast I suppose. I to love a well sorted N/A V8 and there is alot of times where I miss it just for the sensory experience. But the relentless power of the barra is addictive, in gear acceleration from the lowish to mid range like when exiting a corner, is just awesome.

• Like 1

Yeah yeah theres some sweeping bends near my house and there off camber just select third and feed it and she smokes all 4 and in 4th too. Iv got really sticky tyres on her too

• Like 1

post-80488-0-77294400-1450570475_thumb.j

When I asked "can you clean this here up and faten it up here and lean it out there their reply was "mate you gotta be kidding your making too much power already take your car and get out of here" My AFRs were almost 10 flat dipping into the 9s and made 440 earlier... They were patting themselves on the back for making 140hp on a blueprinted dedicated E85 engine after CMS done a 1hr tune lol... Reason why until I see it down the 1/4 im not mentioning who done the tune. Id appreciate the guys who do know not to post up here but ay if its out there its out there not to worry.