Grego.77

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d

^^ a white one?

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 29d

Must be a huge turbo. Doesn't make much power below 3600. Must feel flat on the street

Edited by arronm

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 9d

attachicon.gifimg004.jpg

When I asked "can you clean this here up and faten it up here and lean it out there their reply was "mate you gotta be kidding your making too much power already take your car and get out of here" My AFRs were almost 10 flat dipping into the 9s and made 440 earlier... They were patting themselves on the back for making 140hp on a blueprinted dedicated E85 engine after CMS done a 1hr tune lol... Reason why until I see it down the 1/4 im not mentioning who done the tune. Id appreciate the guys who do know not to post up here but ay if its out there its out there not to worry.

Can't see anything wrong with that tune, 11.8:1 or .8 lambda is fine for e85

• Like 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d

Yeh you're really good at telling us how awesome you were but bitched and moaned about a little old 4.0 that broke ya balls a few timesalong that build hey princess ;)

People with far more experience are pointing you in a direction here, take it or leave it

• Member For: 9y 5m 6d

Yeh you're really good at telling us how awesome you were but bitched and moaned about a little old 4.0 that broke ya balls a few timesalong that build hey princess ;)

People with far more experience are pointing you in a direction here, take it or leave it

Your pointing me in a direction?? Far more experience too?? Even using the princess word.. You hang in there mate... Your special

• Member For: 9y 5m 6d

When I bend a pushrod Ill let you know. But you seem extremely emotional there at the moment. Yeah the heads lifted broke a mid shaft (whatever that is) blew the box due to incorrect push on hose.. Im now taking it to some monkeys in Adelaide to fix all my f ups