K13Th's car.

Rab

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m

Cool colour f6, hope it gets back on the road where it belongs without costing too much, although it sounds like you are at the stage where nothing else will happen without opening your wallet wide

• Member For: 10y 4m 27d

so the triple pussy idea could be the go here

Find a nizpoo twin cat and then put one of those big things that Pit Lane sell behind it..........done

They need to be parallel to provide less restriction, series doesnt work the same, 3 high flows in series may get the emissions effect your after but will only flow as well as one, or the most restrictive one Edited by barnz

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 22d

Cool colour f6, hope it gets back on the road where it belongs without costing too much, although it sounds like you are at the stage where nothing else will happen without opening your wallet wide

Best colour that came out on the BA's!

Keith, couldn't you just get two tunes for the car? One that passes emissions and another for 'track work' for those times you want to give it a bit of a boot?

Is there much lenience in an E85 emission compared to 98? Obviously the clutch is on its last legs but a weak as pi$$ tune would at least get you mobile.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 2d

Pics of Stripes's girlfriend?

Mentioned you carnts being relentless in your quest for pics to the gf today...and she gave her consent for me to post some. So this is my new girlfriend

20150917_171758_zps3hnfb7ih.jpeg

IMG-20151017-WA0000_zpsswx3spbn.jpg

IMG-20151017-WA0006_zpsvsncp5cw.jpg

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 10

• Member For: 15y 8m 30d

Keith, couldn't you just get two tunes for the car? One that passes emissions and another for 'track work' for those times you want to give it a bit of a boot?

Is there much lenience in an E85 emission compared to 98? Obviously the clutch is on its last legs but a weak as pi$$ tune would at least get you mobile.

I've been going through similar drama with getting an ex-NSW car licenced here in WA.

As soon as any part of the exhaust has been modified from standard they want an emissions test.

It's the cat converter that's the problem - a high-flow cat doesn't pull enough of the bad stuff out of the exhaust.

Hence, no matter what tune, a high-flow cat will result in failing an emissions test.

My understanding is that E85 doesn't produce the chemicals that a cat needs to filter out, so that's a possibility.

Easiest solution: put standard stuff back on, trailer car to inspection and then trailer car back home again. Great fun.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 22d

He posted them!!!!

Keith, do a skid ya mad cnt godammit

I think I preferred not knowing anything. Big power car sitting in limbo sux balls.

Phil, I'm not sure how my car would go in an official test since it's never had one, but Simon at XFt used my car as a guinea pig to test his new gas analyser addon to his Mainline dyno a few years back. I have a twin cat Manta 2x2.5" system and he passed the test simulation with it, so he told me. Have to hold revs at certain points to match some sort of pre existing path, I'm fuzzy on the details though. Gives hope however. Problem is you'd want to know for sure before stumping up $1600, fark.

Edited by -Stever-

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 21d

She's gorgeous Stripes +1 for delivering

You have reinstated rights to ask for pics ;)

Excellent info being drawn out Keith - I think we've got a far better understanding of where you're standing now :)

I wonder if E85 could be a solution to the major issue.

• Like 1

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9d

She is very pretty Dan..... happy for you mate.

SEEeeeeeeeeee Keith

This thread is good - not only for you but for the stripe boi as well as he delivered pics

• Like 2