Process West Stage 1 Vs Plazmaman Stage 1

vanq69er

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

Eh I never had that issue with them. Old mate was polite and helpful when I called them.

Intercooler installs always seem easy right up until you get the kit out the box, then realise you'll be farking around pulling off your bumper and making sh*t fit for the next several hours.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Ex mechanic says it all….

Look I deal with Plazmaman 4-6 times a month easy and just like everything in life if my phone rang x100 times a day I would get a bit “HoHumm” about it too… Get with the times, drop them an Email. I get reply’s within the hour but admittedly I’m not asking them questions around issues that are prior spelt out in instruction manuals… 

Supplied and fitted a full Stage 1 intercooler kit to a FG mk2 G6ET two weeks ago and it couldn’t of fit better if they tried. Again any kit is not really aimed at the “Average Joe” to install them, they’re industry suppliers but I do understand everyone has the chance to have a crack at it. Just don’t get Pissy if you can’t work it out hey as if I can put them in without issues then so could anybody. 

Stage 2/3/4 Yeh they’re a bit different to what the instructions say but again if you’re familiar with the falcon chassis/bumper you’ll know what to do first time around but again I understand people struggling with the higher spec stages but stage 1 700hp bolt in kit is as easy as they come. 

And yerrrr Mechanics have the most trouble out of anyone haha 😂 

LXQrM58.jpg

bnBoTle.jpg

KF6eM9E.jpg

• Like 1

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 20d

I wish I understood how hard it was going to be to install the 1000hp cooler. Mad underestimation on my part.

I must admit though, the instructions for that kit was pretty bad and for sure would have struggled a sh*t tonne more if I didn't have the help of you @JETURBO. So I agree to some extent that the instructions are crap, but again it does state that a professional should be installing the kit.

• Member For: 3y 1m 24d

@JETURBO no disrespect my friend your one of the best contributors on the forum and your a legend.... but I disagree what do you mean if your phone rang 100 times a day you'd be ho humm

about It f*ck that that's there job that's how they make an Income.... before I semi retired I'd take 50 plus calls a day plus 100 plus emails it's apart of the job if they don't wanna talk with respect f*ck them....

phone calls are still very much a relevant method of conducting business...

If they don't wanna take calls of everyday joes then they Shouldn't sell to the public and just go through authorised dealers can't have it both ways

Edited by TRYME

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 27d

Lol Intune piping kit I'm using didn't have any instructions at all - so didn't even know what order the pipes went or what side they were. Only fits one way though so didn't take too much trial and error.

• Member For: 4y 2m 5d

So bottom line is = the 700hp PM intercooler is the way to go if you don't want to cut anything and it should be an easy install. Yeah? 🙂

An intercooler is next on my list for upgrades and I doubt I'll be going over the 700hp mark at this point in time. I wish I had a higher budget and skillset but that's what I'm dealing with at the moment.  

• 1 year later...