Aftermarket Plenum

• Member For: 10y 3m 25d

I asked Plazmaman about the 2 different BA plenums they have on the website.

Hi Jason

The first BA/BF inlet plenum is designed for street use, it utilises the factory runners which allows for better drivability and low end power.

The second BA/BF is our new billet race inlet plenum which is designed for drag race use and cars that push over 400kws+

The billet plenum will not drive on the street as the inlet runners are a lot shorter compared to the one that uses the factory runners.

• Member For: 17y 10m 29d

I asked Plazmaman about the 2 different BA plenums they have on the website.

Hi Jason

The first BA/BF inlet plenum is designed for street use, it utilises the factory runners which allows for better drivability and low end power.

The second BA/BF is our new billet race inlet plenum which is designed for drag race use and cars that push over 400kws+

The billet plenum will not drive on the street as the inlet runners are a lot shorter compared to the one that uses the factory runners.

I will have my build completed, some time in the next month. I'll let you know about the driveability of the race series plenum. As I'm running a Haltech, I will be able to tune around any problem that we encounter....

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m

It will be very interesting to see how the Haltech copes with short runners on a large capacity motor. Im keen to see what you learn.

You may need to go ITB's in the runners....... :wwww::makedeal:

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 17y 10m 29d

I had expected the car to be finished earlier, but you know how it is... We're still wiring up the Haltech. We've run the harness and have it ready to terminate. The redundant wiring for the standard ems has been removed. Old mate has a week off now, so it will be running soon.

Edited by HI PSI