New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

Well though I'll give you a run down you'll laugh at this.

Well my builder has just confirmed this week how farking dumb he really is

About 2 weeks ago electrical was done and one of my outdoor LED security floor light were staying on (just 1), why dont no but im sure it's an easy fix.

I had turned the circuit  off from at the mains and mid week someone turned it back on.

So last Thursday I emailed my builder to fix the problem before my neighbour starts getting the sh1ts. Now it get dumb.

On the Friday I went up around 7:30pm and found that there fix job was by wrapping the light up in a black plastic bag......WTF!! Not even my kids would do that.

I texted the builder with photo to get up there ASAP before you burn the house down. NOPE!! My text wasnt very nice but straight to the point. Light was taken down lunch time on Saturday.

I'm guessing he didn't like that so yesterday we get an email from the builder about our boundary fence with the next door neighbour. Months ago it started to fall due to over excavation.

Short story he goes on about the neighbour has concern it might fall and his dog might get out.

It didnt add up so I went up and spoke too my neighbour and they said they never had recently but did when it first happened. Though so.

Now for the funny thing my neighbour tells me that there dog has past away about 2 weeks ago..........LMFAO!!

This Friday we have a walk through I'll put my dumbass farking builder on the spot.

Also spoke to a good friend this morning who has had dealings with my building company and said that they will not sell them any products because they dont pay there bills and some other more serious stuff. My firend said that all local companies are doing the same and that they are going under......LOL. Karma always will come back and get you.

Photo of light wrapped in plastic. This light should be white light not yellow.

20161014_192954_zpszm61ti0p.jpg

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • Like 3

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d

your mate Aaron your mate . ... but in all seriousness id be worried if the rumor around town is there going broke and not paying bills.

That will = to your home being poorly finished or not finished at all.

Id personally have fairtrading informed of everything to cover urself  best u can mate.... and hope they log it l and come via the job regularly  

Edited by BAXRTUTE

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d
On 07/10/2016 at 9:10 PM, Pixy Angel said:

Been awhile and still not finished.............MOFO's. From the date it was approved by council till now it's been 16 months.........Bloody MOFO's.

We're getting close but it come come quick enough. There is still a lot of finishing touches to do. Flooring still needs to be completed and tiling in the kitchen. Today the electrical was done. The other day bathroom fix out started but not finished. only 1 bathroom vanity was installed.

Painting is finished inside and they started on the out outside yesterday.

Out still have heaps to do.

We have a walk through on the 21st should be interesting.

A few pic below

20161007_174736_zpsorauyyxj.jpg

20161005_073842_zpswr7r84k2.jpg

20161005_073904_zpsukrirgwk.jpg

20160915_132516_zpsoveybsqo.jpg

Main bathroom (the kids bathroom)

20161007_070448_zpswtsno5ei.jpg

20161007_070451_zpsdzpbyh4g.jpg

20161007_070442_zpsl0cvi2rr.jpg

take the water saver seal out of the shower head or it will be piss poor, also left corner of tile  one row down under mixer is it flush or just the pic? 

can u get me a close up of the mitre edge of the bath? lol

also whats the 10mm gap on the left of the vanity top?

Im a anal crunt lol

Edited by BAXRTUTE

• Expert
  • Donating Members
31 minutes ago, BAXRTUTE said:

take the water saver seal out of the shower head or it will be piss poor, also left corner of tile  one row down under mixer is it flush or just the pic? 

can u get me a close up of the mitre edge of the bath? lol

also whats the 10mm gap on the left of the vanity top?

Im a anal crunt lol

Good idea I'll do that when we move in

No it's flush. I'll take heaps more pics on friday. I think the edge of the bath is square because the tile was coloured all the way through.

LOL the 10mm gap on the vanity is because the builder wont or cant get custom made it's bought from the catalogues This is no the original vanity because the farked up the measurements 

It was meant to be 1800 it's now 1780. Again another dumbass move.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

I totally agree and that what I though the finish would be but again im sure it would cost more money

I'll tell him on firday that it looks sh*t house and not how you finish off and do it again.

EDIT - its the same in the neish square edge

Edited by Pixy Angel