New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 22d

I can always nit pick myself on what I'd do different next time, but realistically, Im very happy with how everything came out.

Still looks like a 60's fibro shack from the outside, but that's a project for another year.

Back to turbo things for a little while. And maybe a couple of weekends off if I'm lucky.

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 11m 28d

First design revision came through yesterday for the major structural work on the house, with cost estimations coming through in the next week or so :)

As a first home, this ticks all the boxes! Rooms may be small, but for a family in the next 10 years they are plenty big enough!

Best part is there is room in the back for the shed 😄 

Document has some other 3D renders in it, but didn't take a snippet of them. This is probably the most interesting part of the doc

mBRWJB6.png

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 7d

How are you getting to this shed? Is the block bigger then your showing.

Tou wir is not big enough if there is 2 of you.
I'd recommended a dual sink in master bed

Dunno how wide your garage currently is but most are 5m or so on plans. This is not wide enough to get out of with 2 cars in there. Think baby seat

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

He mentioned earlier that the shed wouldn't be big enough for a car but will be enough for his other projects.

The garage is 4.77m wide if I'm not mistaken.

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 11m 28d

Garage is a standard double car garage size, plus a little wider. 

Block is 15x25. Shed at the back is just. Workshop shed, probably 3.5x4 or 3.5x6. Not for cars but for storage and electronics projects so I can work on automotive lighting projects. 

Garage is bigger than our rental we had previously and that was fine, so I'm not stressed about this one 😊

We chose double shower over dual sinks in the master bedroom, that alone was a major design change that will cost extra. Again, wir is bigger than our first house and we were fine with that one, all in all we're happy with it 😊

Lots of things we plan on doing to add storage space and what not once the house is built. that's the only real downfall with this design we believe. But something that is relatively easy to solve

I'll add a link to the pdf document that is more detailed for anyone curious 😊

Link to the PDF

Lemme know if it works 😋

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

With a google drive link each person will have to request access with their google account username (the email address, normally)... so if you want to know a bunch of people's actual email addresses, that's one way :P