New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Yeah, but the main bits you can actually walk on are like 1.5m apart...my step-dad got caught out on the way out having to get from one to the other, with a giant aircon duct in the way (he was able to move it out the way on the way in because it wasn't connected), so it was a pretty big stretch in a tight space for an older fella to get across without falling through the roof or doing himself any damage. Pretty much just ended up playing hopscotch on the top of the brick walls to get to where we needed to. Mad respect for people who do that all day everyday...how's your back @JETURBO? lolol

• Haha 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

It’s been a while since I’ve been house bashing in ceilings but that’s the exact reason my knees and ankles are toast because the back hurts quickly so you end up squatting. I’m more project management these days but yeh it sucks mate, don’t miss it at all 

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d
On 11/12/2020 at 8:44 PM, Mrs Jeturbo said:

just wait til it’s all together and done 

have you finished the mansion Fluff ????????

any updates ??????

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d
it was a pretty big stretch in a tight space for an older fella to get across without falling through the roof or doing himself any damage.
I'm far 2 old 2 do anything like this

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

I ethernet wired my brother's whole house in an afternoon a few years ago, all cables run through the roof and probably lost a couple of kilo's of water on a summer afternoon haha. All terminations at a junction rack of ports and into a switch and all terminations at the other ends at wall-ports. #dodgybroswiring

• Like 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

I wouldn't mind giving data wiring a crack...but coz of the vaulted ceiling in the living area there's no way to get through the middle of the house...so would be interesting trying to get a cable from the front to the back.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Things have been moving slow because people can’t listen to instructions properly hahaha....

Just detail stuff I’m really fussy about that hasn’t been done properly so is being redone, not the end of the world. 

the painters are cracking on at the moment, then it’s floors, then the rest of the cabinetry and concrete outside and we’re basically done. 

uYPiOUt.jpg

wTrFe4z.jpg

• Like 3

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Whole front is exposed at driveways and then a path to each front door made from the bricks we kept from the old house ❤️ 
so you have to walk on the old to get to the new (considering my Nonno and dad both put their blood sweat and tears into the house for over 60 years I wanted something sentimental)

then there are three garden beds with some light planting next to the paths. 

back yard has zip track blinds all around the alfresco and then all fake turf and a swim spa in the back yard.

• Like 1