New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 12d

The pictures don’t do it justice to be honest... it’s like the camera doesn’t pick up the pigment and they look very peachy... they’re actually more of a dusty light pink

W7txXZg.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 3d
what a cracker job mate

similar kitchen to mine, gloss white and black handles 
Thanks mate. Actually I was in someone's kitchen the other day that was a good quality build and had gloss white. Kitchen was over 25 years old but you could have thrown in new benchtops and appliances and thought it was brand new.

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m

yer mums house is a bit over 10 years old, gloss white, we put in new bosch appliances to replace the cheap crap the builder put in, and still looks brand new today. already has stone so hasnt dated.

• 1 month later...
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 12d

So I had a sparky install a ceiling fan in my alfresco recently, and he did a really neat job:

BOlViwF.jpg

After he left though, the downlight in my hallway wasn't working...so he came back and turns out it'd just come unplugged. At the time I also thought my aircon wasn't working quite right and thought maybe he'd managed to stack it in the roof or botch something. Missus at the time and some other tried to say "nah it's working fine, it's just hot days"...hmm, wasn't convinced.

So anyway, fast forward to yesterday and I poked my head up into the roof and see this:

TTbeNef.jpg

Yep, so that explains why I thought the aircon wasn't working too well 🤪 Roof space was nice and cool though...

Step-dad and I got up there this morning and duct-taped that bad boy like a mother farker and now the aircon is working the best it's ever been! I always thought it was just really bad or had been blocked off in the master bedroom, since it was always really lame if I turned on that zone (it has a split system in there anyway)...nope, must just have been leaking for a while as I can feel cold air blowing on me from the bed in there now.

Side note - crawling around inside steel frame roof's is a mug's job!

• Like 1