New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d
10 minutes ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Like it’s so hard to click and look.... 

The hosting site I use was having a sh*t fit... here ya go fussy karnt...

well, you can either have everybody on this site click a link and open a new page just to view something you're trying to show visually... or you could wait for your "image hosting site" to stop having a sh*t fit like you did :) I'm confident I know which is easier out of the two on balance xD

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Yeh but x15 Globes in fancy festoon style is the same amount as the bloody light 🙈

Cant wait to fit the monstrosity.... NOT  

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Shut up freaky hahaha 

So got a luxoflex quote back for $86,000 for all our blinds and curtains throughout..... for one house. 

Think I’ll go with the $30k quote from the normal supplier thanks 

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d
5 hours ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Shut up freaky hahaha 

So got a luxoflex quote back for $86,000 for all our blinds and curtains throughout..... for one house. 

Think I’ll go with the $30k quote from the normal supplier thanks 

I use luxoflex.  They are quality. 

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

They are amazing! but they’re also a rip off in my opinion because u can get the same blinds made for a 3rd of the price, without the sticker that says luxoflex, with lifetime warranties, made from the same materials to 99% the level of finish, if not on par. 
I guess that’s because the products I want are not some of their patented ones. 

Honestly, who spends $100k on blinds unless you’re spending $2-3mil plus on a single dwelling. It’s just not viable with the quantity we have to do.... the quote, with the 20% off they currently have, would have been $130k for two houses worth of blinds.
That’s just ridiculous. 

j@ and I were saying their market is older couples wanting to put one or two good quality, Bells and whistles blinds into their pre existing home their tarting up ... so then they justify the cost.... you can tell The type. Cough cough. 😇

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 14d

I did get my master bedroom done with Luxaflex, but that was coz I had an odd shaped bay window I wanted to block out without having to put up frames. Ended up getting their duettes, which turned out sweet. But that 1 bedroom was literally a third of the cost of my blinds...for the whole house! Rest of the house got roller blinds (and even motors in the living room) from the same blinds shop. Crazy price disparity, but did work a treat in the master.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d
15 hours ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

They are amazing! but they’re also a rip off in my opinion because u can get the same blinds made for a 3rd of the price, without the sticker that says luxoflex, with lifetime warranties, made from the same materials to 99% the level of finish, if not on par. 
I guess that’s because the products I want are not some of their patented ones. 

Honestly, who spends $100k on blinds unless you’re spending $2-3mil plus on a single dwelling. It’s just not viable with the quantity we have to do.... the quote, with the 20% off they currently have, would have been $130k for two houses worth of blinds.
That’s just ridiculous. 

j@ and I were saying their market is older couples wanting to put one or two good quality, Bells and whistles blinds into their pre existing home their tarting up ... so then they justify the cost.... you can tell The type. Cough cough. 😇

there were cheaper in 1996. More expensive in 2011.

family get luxaflex. Renters get ABC blinds. I was wrong I dong use luxoflex. 

Edited by arronm