Diy Tuning

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 11y 3m 6d

Hoping someone can help me here, I currently have a FG n/a barra in a ED falcon . What I'm trying to find out is as I'm using a BF PCM to control the engine, should I use the BF SD tables (map per airmass etc etc) or should I try and convert the FG tables over?

From what I've read I should just stick to the hi res tables as that's all I have available in FG tune but BF has the open/closed as well which isn't used... is that correct

I've already done the cam tables but I'll have to go back over them and double check

Edited by menicing

Yeah nothing is there on fg tune, is it ok to change the x/y axis or am I likely to mess with other table unknowingly... sorry for all the questions its a pain trying to wrap my head around what I can and can't do without messing it up

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

Are you tuning with hpt? Where abouts are you located?

The Axis changes should  be transferred across the linked tables, but I've got bugger all experience with the FG NA side of things so can't say it won't effect something it should'nt

Edited by Ralph Wiggum

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 25d

Create a histogram in the scanner that logs cam angle vs rpm (like the SD tables) with LTFT in the cells, use this to adjust your map per airmass table for your idle, light load and cruise... you may want to disable dfco while doing this

• Like 2