We Just Ordered Ours...

Mondie

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 9d
One thing I cant stand though is the fact that when you choose the warm charcoal leather you cannot change the stitching color for the XR logo on the seat. I wish you could have changed the colour.. ahh well  :blink:

Hmm. Ford online help told me I could choose, Red, Blue, or Grey :blink:

I'll have to check that out 'cause I DONOT want Red

• Member For: 21y 5m 24d

I asked the same question about the leather seats. Unfortunately the leather seats XR logo comes in the following colours...Red, Red or Red. It's the Momo steering wheel, car mats & gear shifter that come in Red, Blue or Grey.

Ordered Blueprint XR6T, Auto, Premium Audio, Leather, Sunroof, Tow Pack, Tint & Scuff Plates. Pick up early December but I don't have an actual date. :angry:

Guest Phantom Chick
  • Guests

Just to give you an update on the XR logo colours on leather. The dealership was incorrect. You can only get Red.

The only way that you can personalise the vehicle with different colour highlights, is to stick with the cloth trim and then otpion the momo stuff.

Will keep you posted if I hear of any changes.

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 9d
One thing I cant stand though is the fact that when you choose the warm charcoal leather you cannot change the stitching color for the XR logo on the seat. I wish you could have changed the colour.. ahh well  :wub:

Hmm. Ford online help told me I could choose, Red, Blue, or Grey :wub:

I'll have to check that out 'cause I DONOT want Red

I just rang Ford help and they advise that Red is the only colour for embossing on leather. I guess I'll be buying a jumbo marker as well :(