Fg Xr6T Just Went 596Rwkw 800Rwhp

zc347

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 11d

The Precisions perform, not doubt about that but their build quality doesn't reflect in their pricing (IMO). The EFR's are expensive, especially with the Aussie dollar the way it is, but they are a quality product. If you held a Precision and an EFR you would agree.

You going to be at Powercruise zc347?

• Like 1

• Member For: 16y 5m 1d

Boost spiking is common on changes, normally auto changes as it loads up the turbo harder on the change

That's massive boost for a PW1 stepped cooler especially with the EFR turbo

Got any timing logs with the boost and 3bar ?

Unfortunately no logs of timing with the Motec dash, we're having an issue with the dash not seeing it. I'm getting everything else off CAN that I want, just not timing.

You shouldn't get spikes with a manual on gear changes. I don't have a BOV and don't get any spikes. My mates with the 9180 just uses the EFR BOV and he has no dramas either. It also looks like the boost spikes prior to the throttle closing. It might be something more sinister so keep poking around.

Yeah, it only showed it's head at Racewars, doesn't show up on the dyno or on the racetrack. So, I'll just keep an eye on it.

We're heading to Barbagallo tonight, but with this rain I doubt I'll get any useful data.