August 2015 Cruise

Krazy Kyle

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

CBF syndrome

Quoted for truth

Used to take me hours to make a good cruise map up and also the paper directions, nice and readable etc

More fun to drive someone else's cruise too. I got tired of feeling responsible for the enjoyment of others during the actual driving of the ones I ran, plus I was stressed the fk out at the time for other reasons so the effort of once a month became too much. Didn't want to stay as CC when I knew I wasn't going to be arranging them. At least we have Kyle who puts them up even when he's not able to be there!

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 9m 2d

If anyone's got any cruise maps... please email them to me... phil at phil dot net dot au

The cruise that we had back in February (that I led): I figured we'd do a basic lap of the river. I used Google Maps to figure out a bunch of points that we'd go past and then put the GPS co-ordinates on my TomTom GPS.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

I run like a girl, if that helps.

Get a good bit of cleavage jiggle as well I bet!

"It's hypnotic...like a lava lamp"

Bv1wp6uIUAA6mws.png

• Like 2

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 19d

Okay, I have a few maps now, thanks to an un-mentioned source..... ^^^^^^^

That being said, I can not make Saturday arvo. If you guys prefer a Saturday arvo, Phil may need to run with this one.

I have been through one map so far and I have saved it in my Google maps area.

I am happy to try and share this with someone, but I will need an email address.

I would prefer to try and share this with someone that has an android phone first to see if it will work.

The reason I want to try this with someone that has an android phone, is that this map route/trip has way points put into the trip, instead of just a start and end destinations points.

If you want to test this for me, send me a PM with your email address. YOU WILL NEED "MY MAPS" TO BE INSTALLED.

I will be happy to share the process to anyone that may be interested in how this is done, but only once I have finished testing on both Android and IOS.

I am not even sure if this will work on IOS, but there is a webpage link that I can share as well.

Edited by masda74
  • Like 1