Bilstein Shocks Part Numbers?

jabtronic

• Member For: 11y 9m 27d

Hi,

Just looking to confirm part numbers for Bilstein shocks to suit FG XR6T ute (standard height)

Theres no listing for the Falcon on Bilstein's online catalogue.

I know the front is F4-BE5-G639-MO

I'm assuming rear is F4-B46-1140 but would like to confirm if this is correct?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 9m 1d

When I put Bilstein shocks on the back of my 2007 BFII Tornado a few weeks ago the part number was F4-B46-1140-H0.

The FG is the same back end, so I'm assuming that they are the same rear shocks.

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/90489-2007-fpv-tornado-ute-tinkering-setup/page-3#entry1552725

• Member For: 11y 9m 27d

Thanks for the input. Do you happen to know if they're definitely re-valved as well or is that is just marketing talk from the distributor to protect their markups? I'm assuming the eye bushes can be pressed out of the original shocks and re-fitted to the Bilsteins?

I purchased a set of Bilstein fronts for the FG locally today and was supplied shocks with the part number 24-213486. I've never come across this part number before so I emailed Bilstein Australia and they haven't either. They believe it may be a custom shock from Quadrant in Victoria so I'l chase that up on Monday.

Seems there's some wierd behind the scenes stuff going on with Bilstein shocks for the Falcons. If the rears are revalved F4-B46-1140 aka 24-011402 like they say then they should really be supplied a different part number to differentiate them from the Toyota 4Runner shocks!

• Member For: 8y 8m 11d

Ive been doing some homework on bilstein shocks weather or not I need them when lowering 30mm on my new fgx and no1 seems to be able to supply proper part numbers. Some say you will need a B6 some say B8. Ask for part numbers to look into it, and a no response.