Kpm1000Hp Intank Pump

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 11m 6d

I have one in my fg xr6t sedan,I have the 1000hp in tank,1000cc kpm injectors,kpm modded reg and there e85 fuel filter.I think they work well,its whisper quiet.And came as part of a comprehensive kit with basically a plug and play wiring harness and detailed install instructions.Dave from KPM has always been very helpful when ive emailed or rang to ask questions.The KPM stuff is expensive,but it all fits like oem gear.Im at 441rwks on e85 at 18psi,and is doing it easy fuel wise.Joe from CMS recommended the pump setup.

• Like 3

• in the mid....not the bum like some
  • Member For: 10y 11m 5d

Why weren't CMS recommending these 12 months ago?....that's right they weren't a dealer nor making good money off the sale.

Its funny what time does to someone.

• Member For: 10y 11m 6d

I didn't buy mine thru CMS, I bought it direct off KPM and got it a bit cheaper buying the injs as well. Actually Joe recommended a few different setups. I went this way as it was the easiest for me to install,and its quiet. I installed all my gear at home,brought down my sct device to Joe,he loaded me a tune to be able to drive the car from home down to his shop.

• Like 5

• Member For: 18y 5m 6d

Why weren't CMS recommending these 12 months ago?....that's right they weren't a dealer nor making good money off the sale.

Its funny what time does to someone.

As mentioned in an earlier post, many reputable tuning shops are now understanding the performance , fitment and quality benefits of the Streetfighter Intank systems.

The case for surge tanks on the Ford BA-FG range of cars has no merits or advantages over an intank system . In actual fact you are able to create more power from integral intank system as the fuel supplied is much denser/cooler. This creates the ability to uptune to higher levels with less chance of fuel boiling or surge. It is a;also a fit and forget system , with no noise , no smells, legal, and trouble free.

The reason Joe CMS and many other workshops are now using our system is that they now are seeing the benefits.

Edited by KPM Motorsport
  • Like 9

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 25d

I'm running the KPM 1500hp fuel module, and 1500cc injectors, the system works flawlessly, and as described..

Zero surge around Wakefield park raceway with around 10l in the tank.. It's the way of the future

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 17d

Have the KPM 1000hp fuel module, KPM 1000cc injectors, KPM reg, went together super easy, anyone could do it, its set and forget really, Made nearly 500rwhp on 98 and 18psi - looking to step up soon with bigger turbo and e85 and except it may need bigger injectors but will handle it fine. Takes care of the fuel pressure without needing to go after market rails or regs, keep engine bay looking standard, couldnt be happier unless it was cheaper/free. The supplied data with the injectors means it takes only moments to get it idling and running sweet.

• Like 2