Tune Without Sct Flash Tuner?

traffic

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

Sorry mate but the thread topic slightly went off topic

Yes you can have your car tuned with out having any form of flash box

Any software to calibrate any ecu is only as good as the person using it

Yes there are now more places offering the HP tuners option also known as VCM suite for your falcon

Being that you have the B series falcon the HP tuners option is more than adequate for tuning the ecu.

Even with FG falcon an experienced tuner that knows the HP platform will have zero issues tuning the FG falcon

I personally have tuned many FG's that have gone on to prove very quick times at the track, it's just the monopoly of the market has used SCT/ flashboxes for the majority of the time.

We would have zero issues tuning your car to the same ability as the x4 can .... But we are not in your state nor do we do much tuning anymore..

Many workshops are using HP tuners for their customers as its a big chunk removed from the total bill price at the end and offers NO DIFFERENCE if you are like the majority of people who get a tune then sling the x4 in the glove box to barely use or look at the $6-700 brick

I know your in QLD but some further research will show places like PHANTOM PERFORMANCE know the HP platform very well with their own results in workshop vehicles

This post may of saved you a few bucks, get on the phone and have a ring around

• Member For: 8y 8m 24d

Sorry mate but the thread topic slightly went off topic

Yes you can have your car tuned with out having any form of flash box

Any software to calibrate any ecu is only as good as the person using it

Yes there are now more places offering the HP tuners option also known as VCM suite for your falcon

Being that you have the B series falcon the HP tuners option is more than adequate for tuning the ecu.

Even with FG falcon an experienced tuner that knows the HP platform will have zero issues tuning the FG falcon

I personally have tuned many FG's that have gone on to prove very quick times at the track, it's just the monopoly of the market has used SCT/ flashboxes for the majority of the time.

We would have zero issues tuning your car to the same ability as the x4 can .... But we are not in your state nor do we do much tuning anymore..

Many workshops are using HP tuners for their customers as its a big chunk removed from the total bill price at the end and offers NO DIFFERENCE if you are like the majority of people who get a tune then sling the x4 in the glove box to barely use or look at the $6-700 brick

I know your in QLD but some further research will show places like PHANTOM PERFORMANCE know the HP platform very well with their own results in workshop vehicles

This post may of saved you a few bucks, get on the phone and have a ring around

Thanks heaps for this, this changes things. That money saved could get me some nice injectors... I'll make some calls.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

As ralph has said the latest update is completely fine but I do know phantom also has SCT software recently

Iam not on facebook but iam sure there are more places in QLD that can sort a falcon of any model with HP

Sometimes big business keeps tight circles and x4's are a nice bit of profit in workshops pockets

You may have to read between the lines here ;)

There will be someone who knows how to use HP up your way