Religious Beliefs And Global Society

Buf-Phoon

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Mmmk so let's talk about pre historic proof then...tangible sh*t that actually exists. So dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the good book coz the word dinosaur was coined like mid 1800's. OK but to acknowledge their existence religious folk will tell you dinosaur like creatures are mentioned proving their co existence around Adam n Eve time. OK but apparently the dinosaurs were wiped out....but people weren't? Spose the almighty is responsible for this miracle? Why the fark then, have we not been able to find human and dino bones of a similar date?

Seems highly unlikely that they could have co existed..you know coz natural selection and sh*t? Not a chance early man could have intervened via unnatural selection like we can today. You know with all our weapons, knowledge and technology...

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

So are the people that do atrocities in the name of.

God made us with a free will, he did not make robots.

I hate the atrocities that people commit.

So does God, he calls it sin.

If I choose to commit an atrocity, you cannot blame God for my choice. That is my choice.

So many people I talk with are always trying to blame God for other people's, or their own, actions.

Yes God is responsible for creating man, but because he gave us a free will to do what WE want, he is not responsible or our own individual actions.

• Like 1

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

Why the fark then, have we not been able to find human and dino bones of a similar date?

Fossils have been found that support man with dinosaurs.

One in particular totally fascinates me, an iron hammer with a partially coalified handle was excavated from lower cretaceous limestone, supposedly 140 million years old.

According to the evolutionary theory, dinosaurs must have made this hammer!

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 11d

God made us with a free will, he did not make robots.

I hate the atrocities that people commit.

So does God, he calls it sin.

If I choose to commit an atrocity, you cannot blame God for my choice. That is my choice.

So many people I talk with are always trying to blame God for other people's, or their own, actions.

Yes God is responsible for creating man, but because he gave us a free will to do what WE want, he is not responsible or our own individual actions.

Yes but you can ask for forgiveness and it will be given.

Doesn't make sense.

Either your a lady part or your not.