Clic-On/brodit No Holes Dash Mounts For Phone And Uhf

PCW

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone is interested, but thought I would put a shot up of the no holes clic0n dash mounts you can buy from www.holdmyphone.com.au

I have used the one on the right for my Samsung Note 3 and the one on the left is for a new Icom IC-450 UHF radio I installed on the weekend.

These are great mounts and removable without leaving any marks. Worth looking at if you need to mount a phone etc.

Cheers,

Pete

post-14706-0-18839500-1433148970_thumb.j

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 10d

How sturdy are they? I use ram mount suctioned to the windscreen and they're very strong and sturdy. Can handle circuit work taking corners pretty hard and big bumps running off track.

But be interested in these as well if they work well.

Edited by Bulletime

• 2 weeks later...
  • RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

How sturdy are they? I use ram mount suctioned to the windscreen and they're very strong and sturdy. Can handle circuit work taking corners pretty hard and big bumps running off track.

But be interested in these as well if they work well.

They are very sturdy, done plenty of quarter mile passes and my handset doesn't move.

Any one that buys this will not be disappointed.

It is also a 2 part mounting system, so if you change your handset you just need to buy the handset holder to suit the new handset and keep your existing mount..

Same goes for if you keep the phone but change cars, you just buy a new mount to suit the car and keep your existing handset holder

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d

With my Ram Mount setup, if I change cars, I just unbolt my passenger seat bolt, remove mount, and re-install it into my new car. No damage to the car whatsoever.

• Donating Members

Ms do you find it gets in the way of the passenger at all?

Rednose they sound similar to the rammounts, different attachments for different devices, there are some adjustable ones but they don't hold the phone/tablet as tightly.

Mines handled off tack excursions and bumps at wakefield so works pretty well.

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Correct swindog, case will need to be off as they fit the devices dimensions snuggly, otherwise an adjustable mount would be needed, or take the case off.

There's no way they would be able to predict the new size of phone plus case when every case is different, also doesn't make sense to