Rate Your Modifications

Bomber

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 13d

Great to see even the younger brigade investing in some better stoppers. It really is a must to pull up 1800 kegs of barge.

• Like 3

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d

Yeah they will biz

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 30d

Am waiting for Shockworks to sort out their rear calipers and will look at upgrading the brakes then.

Fingers crossed they will fit the rims - if not I may look at changing rims, but really don't want to.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 23d

Just have to plan for it, more power is going to stress parts of the driveline.

GTX3582, PW stage 3 cooler, 4" exhaust and other supporting mods 10/10.

Add ethanol 11/10 cos flames.

Edited by OZYWALKER
  • Like 2

• Member For: 11y 10m 29d

This is a great thread, I like the "What I'd do different" section so we can reflect on things we didn't like or would go about a different way so it adds insight.

In my FG modding adventure with many fun cruises to test out the mods this is my reflections on it all :

Best Modification to my FG Turbo - Michelin Pilot Super sport tyres, it really puts that power to the ground. Top end tyres are a must for FG Turbo do it once and do it good guys because these cars put a stupid amount of torque down all at once.

Flash tune and Injectors - very good mod this is needed to wake the car up and remove all the torque management.

What I'd do different :

- Stay with F6 Intercooler and not Fit larger one for 400hp goal like I did, small difference was felt and cost/power I did not think it was needed for a street car.

-Get the flex-plate issue sorted before doing any modding, this should be done on all ZF Autos that want to push for power because it will save you money if done before failure

- Talk to tuner more and ask questions about what will actually be done to the car and how it will drive, I miss my smooth shifts on light throttle and would have wanted this part kept factory if possible, as after the tune it feels like it does shift firmer

Edited by Z2TT
  • Like 2