My 2010 XR50T Ute

OZYWALKER

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Tools galore, one for each job ;)

the lower one is easy without a surge but with a surge I just go from up front with #muchsuccess 

NFI mate that's a SCT issue obviously 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d

Omg Dan, 

Shight gone crazy on your ute since I was last online.

Hows it all going? Joe sort the tune out? Mine was a pain when I did the conversion as well. ZF delete in the tune?? 

Bugger bout your tools to man.... germs will be germs.

• Like 1

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 27d

Loooong time mate,
Tune seems ok so far, need to sort out the reverse lockout in it and my reverse camera, although it's still on the run in tune for the clutch as I've done bugger all km in it before going for a power tune.
Should have a new diff sorted in the next week or two (likely a rebuild on the M86 as I can't justify a 9" due to how little it gets driven) and a tail shaft with uni joints instead of cvs soon after.

Did just mess with the ride height this arvo to fix some tramp issues and so far so good besides being a bit too low up front Will fix it over the weekend. Should get some pics up once I give it a wash.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

Nah just need it to work, need a fair bit of effort to get into reverse without it working. Pretty sure the retune will fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

Got a bit more done on the ute after work last week and over the weekend. Fitted a Hayman Reese 2300kg tow kit (for the removable hitch rather than weight rating) and got a recoed/built diff fitted on Sunday. Turns out the 2nd nizpro muffler won't fit with the hd tow kit so I'll have to get it modified again.

Got a few quotes to have the diff rebuilt around Sydney with a true trac and new bearings with arp studs. The best being $2300 if I removed the axles and dropped the diff off for the day, fark that.

Rang MDR in Dandenong after seeing their eBay listings and got a much better price of $2750 (plus freight) for new axles, bearings, arp studs, new gears, true trac centre in a Ba casing. Just had to swap over the brake plates from the Bf diff I was using and it was an easy swap.

Only got one pic as I was busy enjoying the speedo working and having traction. Pretty happy with it even having only gone easy on it to run it in.

axPiXvY.jpg

• Like 7