Realistic New Price On Fg Ii And Fgx

boost69

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d

Guys,

Just curious as to what drive away prices people have paid for the current model FGX XR6T, and possibly the FG II.

Has anyone come across any good deals on new FG Mark II XR6Ts, that are just sitting in car yards and not really moving?

Am I wrong to assume you should be able to get a really good deal on new FG II XR6Ts...since the new model is out?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 2d

If they are any fg2 variants around u should be able to do a deal. However, the fgx will hold resale value better - but still be crap!

For reference last year you could get an auto xr6t with lux pack for just under 40k.

The fgx g6et is great value with the price drop and the xr8 is the most desirable with supply issues.

• Member For: 10y 5m 4d

Actually from what I've seen brand new fgII are within a couple of thou of fgx's and low k fgII turbos still asking high 20's. Should be up to strike a deal on an fgII like you say.

Priced an fgx xr6t ute and it was best part of 50k drive away but that was with canopy, racks, tow bar.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d

Yeah I have noticed on car sales there isn't such a big difference in price between the FG II and FGX, I would have thought 35K should get you in an FGII, especially since it's not the current model anymore...

Im also thinking they wouldnt really be moving too many...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 30d

Think you'll have to wait a little bit for the 'super deals' to happen.... most people in the marketplace don't even know there is a new model (unless you're a forum member or brand loyal person)