Has Anyone Had Ford Reset There Ecu Because Of Lost Stock Tune? Need H

dk240

• Member For: 9y 1m 6d

Hey guys, been out of the scen for a while and car was in storage, starting to get it all up and running, I had a sniper interface on it and wanted To flash the factory tune back into it for a while before it goes to a tuner but ive lost the factory tune somehow, do ford or anyone else unlock the ecu or whatever needs to be done to get back factory tune? Thanks

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 22d

I'd try a few reputable tune shops (VIC members can advise) and see if they have one on file? I guess Ford would have it as well but might cost a load? They might say just buy a new ECU hahaha.

Haha I bet they would, yeah ill ring around for some advice. I now realise why the car was in storage lol headaches starting again. Thanks

Ok have rang 2 ford dealers both not knowing what im talking about at first then saying their staff arent willing to try it, any dealerships peopke know of in victoria preferably northern suburbs? I dont know of or have a preffered tuner at this point I can take it too that could help me. Car is back to standard for now untill im ready to fit everything back on.

going to get it custom tuned, too much mucking around finding a ford dealer to do it, as usual sh*t service only an australian car maker can provide, no wonder they are all going under. Glad my every day cars are japanese

• Like 1