New Plazmaman 700Hp Fg

FG50T

• Member For: 5y 10m

I've spoken to Jonny as well. He's thinking of doing another run of his stepped coolers if there is enough interest. After all the reading through these pages it would be the way I go. If not I'll talk to the rest of them and pick one from there.

• Member For: 11y 1m 2d

Yeah as arronm said definitely double check that there is no cutting of anything what so ever if that's what you want. I got a "no cut" plaz 800hp cooler and you had to cut heaps of sh*t. Just nothing metal other than a bolt. But there was heaps of plastic to cut out including a big reinforcement bar for the bumper..

• Member For: 7y 3m 4d

From Plazmaman re this intercooler "Please be advised that the top plastic bar support bracket will need to be removed to fit this cooler - this bracket has no function and is not structural"

Link - http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=153000527304&t=1400634709000&tid=-1&category=33742&seller=plazmamanracing&excSoj=1&excTrk=1&lsite=15&ittenable=false&domain=ebay.com.au&descgauge=1&cspheader=1&oneClk=1&secureDesc=0

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

Yeh Ford just add bits for no reason. 

I know if Ford can add 1 less rivet to save 5c they will. 

So that support bar is definitely needed for something , with removal definitely an issue that could result in lots of out of pocket expenses. 

That said.  If I had an FG I would cut and jam in the largest cooler that would fit

Probably go Nizpro though. 

Edited by arronm

• Member For: 5y 10m

That seems to contradict what they say on their website. Plus the photo with the black version installed shows the plastic reinforcement bar still there. The next time I have the front bar off of one of these I might look at what's required to remove the whole thing. If it is easy enough then it might be a good idea to get another one to hack up and then there are better options I guess. The more I look at this intercooler anyway it only appears to be a small step up.

https://plazmaman.com/product/fg-stage-1-intercooler-kit-700hp/

The cooler in the link above looks different but it maybe a generic image. 

I'll just have to make some calls during a lunch break to the ones arron listed and see if they'll suit my power goal.

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 8m 9d
On 6/6/2018 at 2:30 PM, tds said:

From Plazmaman re this intercooler "Please be advised that the top plastic bar support bracket will need to be removed to fit this cooler - this bracket has no function and is not structural"

Wow so Ford had spare plastic they needed to get rid off

I am amazed ford had so much plastic they put in pieces just to get rid of it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 12y 1m 20d

Hey Guys, sorry to bring up a old thread, just wanted to know if this intercooler will fit the Intune Piping kit. I'm looking at getting 300-330rwkw at the wheels so I'm sure this intercooler will do the job. I emailed plazmaman and they said it Should fit but just want to make sure it does.