Finally A Ford Owner

4possm

• Member For: 9y 15d

Been wanting a Falcon for a long time but never actually been able to afford one.
Finally managed to get to that point now.

Just picked this beast up on the weekend from Christchurch and drove it back to Auckland. All I can say is WHAT A RIDE.

So happy with the car, it is absolutely perfect.

2009 FG G6E Turbo

Completely factory untouched
FPV Wheels
Blackened front bumper
XR6 Spolier

Premium *cough* sound (maybe my only complaint about the car haha)

post-83025-0-81102200-1428994531_thumb.j

post-83025-0-62132400-1428994532_thumb.j

post-83025-0-31872800-1428994533_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 25d

Hey its this guy again! LOL

Didn't want to clog up the Picture thread on the other forum....but also should mention I think perhaps the XT headlights would be black as well? I.e. FPV/XT same same.

I've seen them as cheap as $250ish for new aftermarket....but who knows what the fitment quality will be like? Fraud will definitely rip you off though.

Good luck dude! :spoton:

Cheaper than I remeber.....but again fitment quality unsure? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-FG-XT-MK-G6-G6E-F6-Headlights-Black-Brand-New-Pair-/370982036932?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item566040a5c4

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG

Thanks for the welcome guys.
It's been a long time coming that's for sure.
Finally can wear all my FPR stuff without looking weird driving a Subaru haha

Are you a mem fox fan. 4Possm? Possum magic?

Possum Bourne mate :) Used to have the plate on my STi Impreza which made a bit more sense

I really like that colour what is it? Wheels look great with it.

Im not sure how I feel about the xr6 spoiler and rusty tow bar.

Pretty sure it's Vanish.
I really don't like the lip spoilers so was glad to find one with the XR spoiler :) And this photo was taken the day I picked it up, towbar has now been painted :)

Hey its this guy again! LOL

Didn't want to clog up the Picture thread on the other forum....but also should mention I think perhaps the XT headlights would be black as well? I.e. FPV/XT same same.

I've seen them as cheap as $250ish for new aftermarket....but who knows what the fitment quality will be like? Fraud will definitely rip you off though.

Good luck dude! :spoton:

Cheaper than I remeber.....but again fitment quality unsure? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-FG-XT-MK-G6-G6E-F6-Headlights-Black-Brand-New-Pair-/370982036932?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item566040a5c4

Haha yeah, I've been following about 4 different forums since I started looking, thought I'd show myself on a couple of the ones I found usefull in helping decide what to get.

Found some cheapish headlights from an XT at a wrecker locally going to check them out on the weekend to make sure they're in good condition.

Edited by 4possm
  • Like 1

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

good buy mate glade youre enjoying the car. it only gets better from now on. MODS!!

Thanks.

So far only planning on doing stage 1 tune but knowing what my STi ended up with that won't last long :P