Bang For Buck Fgt

JETURBO

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

1000cc injectors. If I'm reading this right your doing your own tune. With supplied data you'll get the car up & running again quick and it'll be more consistent when you do

Are you making a statement or a sales pitch ?

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 25d

Nice write up Bellend, I tell people exactly this on a weekly basis, yet there are always those facebook warriors that seem to know everything because their brothers sisters boyfriends cousin who is a well known tuner said so.. I'm gonna go down this path with a friends car in the near future and I'm confident I can achieve similar results to back up my theories just as you have

• Like 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Sure is al, has enough gusto to go 1-2-3 across the lights in a blaze of smoke so that's enough in most cases :)

Hey joe this is the funny part the owner has a few coins but wanted to see what could be done, mind you I fully pushed him into it as we had achieved that 11 second passon our own FGF6 ( the panda ) and we felt that it was fully possible to get both the F6 and XR6T down the strip in 11 seconds for minimal outlay

Infact I think we spent ~$1000 on the F6 11.86@120

And the XR6T was our $2200 pack so that's two proven 11 second turbo falcons for chump change

Edited by Wombat Bellend
  • Like 2