Ba 4Speed?

MattCatHat

• Member For: 10y 10m 23d

Hey fellas

I'm a total falcon novice hear and I know this question has probably being asked but I'm using tapatalk and its sh*t so anyway

I'm looking into buying a ba or bf xr6t ute

I'm not sure exactly what I can get for my money but I just want to know what is the limit of a ba's auto before I need to start strengthening the drive line

I'm a pretty sensible driver and it will be a work ute but if I want to give it a go I'd like to be able to in confidence haha

The same info on the bc would be appreciated thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member For: 10y 2m 21d

mine has bean rebuild(5000klm ago ) with au parts and au oil pump (higher volume ) have about 312 rwkw . first second feels great but third feels like a sloppy slow change ,apparently a tune would help to make it shift harder . dominello can build a BTR to handle 500 rwkw ,but I changed my mind and have just bought a 6 speed manual, as I want 450 rwkw . going to take the box to the automatic shop to get it looked at before I sell it (will change the Kevlar belt )

I would not buy a ba with a BTR if you want anything over 330 -350 max rwkw just to be on the save side . my box was only $2000 with all the au parts and new converter including new stall(standard) and converter lock . dominello $4000 for is box including 2800 stall

Edited by gunna