Performance Driving At Mc Skid Pan - Take 2

Krazy Kyle

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

But spectators are allowed?? Don't see the problem?

I do actually have something that will need to be fixed before I do one of these. I have some sort of leak from the top of my fuel tank that lets the stuff escape when I throw the car around unless it's below half full. Already checked the pump access hatch under the rear seat. Drizabone.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

You'll have to do it before Racewars anyway right?

Not nearly as bad in a straight line. It's been there since I bought the car, tried to get it fixed under warranty but they couldn't find anything wrong the second time when they were supposed to take photos. Not sure why the monkeys didn't take a photo when they first confirmed it, then I was enjoying driving the car too much and let it slip. Rarely happened stock...suddenly warranty was done. Once I turned up the wick 50% it has become far easier to stink out the cabin if windows are down and tank is full :/

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d

ill also try to get 'oll Joshi out in his new R35.... would be nice to see that around the track

• Like 2

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 19d
Performance day:

RB Snake

Tuning Day:

.Stripes

Lennox

Krazy Kyle +1

Z2TT

Masda74

I don't think you would break anything Kurt. The last session all that was broke were some EGO's including mine.

I still reckon you should attend, but who am I to try and convince you.

RB Snake, Skylarkz, I am not sure if they will do a single performance day session for both of you. I will ask the question.

Maybe sign up for the session next weekend and catch up with Tim who's already going.

It will be a public session which means all different type of cars on the pad.

In terms of when this will be run. I was thinking of doing this on the 28th of March. booking it in for 1pm and finish at say close to 5pm.

I don't think anyone is planning on replacing the cruise with this. If you want to attend both, then so be it. I reckon you will be knackered by the end of the session.

Just so everyone is clear, this is the tuning day session that we are running. It means that you need to have previously attended one of their performance day sessions.