Rapid V3 Kit

ricky

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

Well it is actually x3 pipes for the hot side but I should of said chrome or stainless colour

But look from the pik you got it on

Yes ditch the bov for the time being

In your last pik use that black silicone 45 to join that pipe work up

In all honesty they look like the wrong pipes ( two silver ones on cold side ) but if it works go for it

Ull need to push the blue silicone 45 from the cooler in towards the radiator area then stuff more of the pipes into the silicones and make sure that area where the black straight joiner is is away from the side of the car or the bumper will NOT fit on

So tuck it all in and towards the engine area

Edited by Butt Plug

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 20d

Yep ^WHS^, I trimmed about 10mm off each end of that blue silicone joiner to tuck it in tight.

Just noticed the 5mm barb hanging off the bottom of the pipe in that pic- wtf is that for?, I dont have that at all!

• Gold Donating Members

Lol trent

Is this effort worth mod status yet or what ?

I haven't even taken the piss yet ...... Much :)

Edited by Butt Plug

• Gold Donating Members

Yep ^WHS^, I trimmed about 10mm off each end of that blue silicone joiner to tuck it in tight.

Just noticed the 5mm barb hanging off the bottom of the pipe in that pic- wtf is that for?, I dont have that at all!

It connects to the PCV

It used to be on the large single piece cold side that goes up to the TB but obviously chris has moved it to under bumper area

• Member For: 10y 1m 13d

Well it is actually x3 pipes for the hot side but I should of said chrome or stainless colour

But look from the pik you got it on

Yes ditch the bov for the time being

In your last pik use that black silicone 45 to join that pipe work up

In all honesty they look like the wrong pipes ( two silver ones on cold side ) but if it works go for it

Ull need to push the blue silicone 45 from the cooler in towards the radiator area then stuff more of the pipes into the silicones and make sure that area where the black straight joiner is is away from the side of the car or the bumper will NOT fit on

So tuck it all in and towards the engine area.

Ive shortened the blue 45 silicon joiner which has wroked well. Im thinking of keeping the stock bov. With the picture of the bov can I block of that other pipe that's hanging of the bov? The little breather that's directly ontop of the bov does this need to be connected or can be blocked also? if I decide to completely ditch the standard bov do I just plug the little breather hose of?

Cheers

Edited by ricky

• Member For: 10y 1m 13d

So do people not run parkers with aftermarket intercoolers on the passenger side? Right above the piping in the picture is were the parker light is ment to be.

post-77334-0-37704000-1423885648_thumb.j

Edited by ricky