Bf Mkii Suspension Upgrades

ChrisJager123

• Member For: 15y 1m 28d

Hi guys today I went to ford to price F6 typhoon RSPEC Shocks....WOW Fronts $438 Each.. Rears $440 Each. Now my question is has anyone tried out the K-Shock Coilover kits?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-BF-Falcon-Coilovers-K-Shock-Coilover-Full-Kit-Adjustable-Suspension-Upgrade-/131202063427?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e8c409c43

And if so how much would this drop the car as im not looking to lower it from stock. Or should I get something like this? http://www.intunemotorsport.com.au/Bilstein-Shocks.html

The coilovers look the part but are they going to lower the car? Also being a rspec model I don't really want to change the stock shocks as this is the main reason they are rspecs lol

the car has done 101,000kms how long do the shocks last for? not seen track days and the car was first sold in FEB 2009 first owner put 69000kms on it and me the rest. This topic is more of a to do list type of question.

Thanks guys.. This is RSPEC Shocks post-33777-0-65870900-1422513599_thumb.j post-33777-0-62126200-1422513607_thumb.j

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 8d

Pretty easy way to check shocks is

Go down a pretty bumpy road for a bit and then jump out and feel each shock... Should have a little temp in them, if it's cold it's shagged

And yes any brand of coilover will allow you to lower your car to any height you wish... But cheaper coilover a will have crappy shocks inside them.

Plenty of ppl on hear that know a lot about suspension, so just wait until they chime in

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 3d

If going coilovers spend the money and go the whole hog and get a good brand people on here have already tried out.

I myself got the tein super streets and love em. A little stuff for some but I like. At max height with 19s the car was lifted from stock, at 1/4 height they're about legal.