New Xr6T Forum Sticker

xr6tman

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Yeah, on my BA I was measuring from right in the bottom corner to the other bottom corner of that little window. It's the same size/shape as your one. 280mm... That's why 275mm would be an ideal width for the "text" itself...

see this picture ->

v4LdDtK.jpg

You can see that I'm measuring from around where the "bubbly" bit of the black outline on the window starts. If you wanted it lower than that (like right up against the rubber) it would need to be even less width by about 20mm as you can see in the picture).

The FG that I measured is not my car so it might be a touch more difficult to get a picture like this one, but I measured it in the same way and got 300mm between the rubber bits.

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

Best thread of 2015

I'll take 2x of the small side window ones, will collect on a cruise! I have a squeegee we can clean our windows with and all :geek:

I even have official Ford window cleaner to use, can't beat that! :ermm:

Massive props to Keith and xr6tman for driving this. Looks like I'll have some stickers to go with my "I climbed the fence at the Bass Hill drive in" one :)

• Like 2

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d

Please be aware that at this point in time, I am tempted to grab two of the smaller ones which will it on each of he rear passenger small windows.

In regards to the rear window sticker, since the sedan have the window at an angle, does the font need to be stretched a bit more vertically to make it readable from behind?

Sort of like the 3D pictures you see sometimes on the sidewalks?

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

That's what I'll be doing; one on each side of the car in the smaller window at the rear :dancing:

But we are not taking perspective into account as it'd have to change depending on your angle in relation to the window and as we all know, stickers are fixed objects :nyaah:

• Member For: 9y 9m 2d

I'm going to the guys place in an hours time

I will be having them printed in white.

I'll get the majority in 275mmx11mm and 10 or so in 600mm x 23mm

I'll hopefully get them done at the same price but shipping is going to be challenging, I'll do my best.

• Like 1