New Xr6T Forum Sticker

xr6tman

• Member For: 9y 9m 30d

I agree wit what has been said above.

I wouldn't mind having someone putting up a pic of one on the side window and then another pic of someone with it on their rear windscreen(of a sedan) for example.

That way I know which one I want to get.

I am actually tempted to get one for the side window for the sedan.

Also could we pickup instead, to save on postage?

I wouldn't mind having someone putting up a pic of one on the side window and then another pic of someone with it on their rear windscreen(of a sedan) for example.

Happy to do this, It will mean I have to get 2 samples done today and then post the photos and let everyone discuss before I can get any printing done. The rear window size would be something similar to the one I posted above on my ute, where abouts are you thinking on the sedan? bottom/top middle?

If Perth peeps want to save pennies I guess we could organise a cruise where I can give them to everyone in person, only going to save yourself a few gold coins though...

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

Just as an information point - looking at this image I just took of my 1920x1080 screen on my laptop, the "logo" itself is 255mm x 9mm "as measured in reality on the physical screen" - the screen itself is 340mm x 195mm

sL2Rr7J.jpg

Just trying to point out that it's a reasonable size even if it is only 12mm tall :)

Edited by k31th

• Member For: 9y 9m 30d

Happy to do this, It will mean I have to get 2 samples done today and then post the photos and let everyone discuss before I can get any printing done. The rear window size would be something similar to the one I posted above on my ute, where abouts are you thinking on the sedan? bottom/top middle?

If Perth peeps want to save pennies I guess we could organise a cruise where I can give them to everyone in person, only going to save yourself a few gold coins though...

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 4m 22d

I reckon the 285mmx12mm will be sweet for the side window. Would be keen on a 600x25mm for the rear window if this is an option now or later on depending on how these little ones go.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y

Ahh righto fair enough...wasn't paying attention to the length sorry. :surrenderwave:

The thread started off as discussing bigger stickers didn't realise you ended up with petite ones.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

You've probably considered this, but please just print one small one out and compare it to your small window (and hopefully a B-Series, too, as I can see yours is most likely an FG)... The 280mm is from rubber to rubber on my BA F6. :) 275mm would be under this by 2.5mm on either side.

Edit: Just to confirm, I went downstairs out of my apartment building and found an FG sedan parked on the street (lucky, eh) and it is indeed 300mm from rubber to rubber. It has a fair bit bigger space at the bottom than the B-series do.

Edited by k31th
  • Like 1

• Member For: 11y 3m 18d

sticker

On the BA
Text size is 287mm*12mm
My rubber seal is 273mm from edge to edge.
It might be different from car to car?
Could you make one up with white letters and a blck background, then I can take another photo.