• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After nearly 6 months, the wiring is completed and installed in the car. I cannot begin to describe my feeling of joy and relief. I really feel like crying..   I know that some will wonder w

I get back home next Wednesday and I hope to hook straight into the wiring of the engine management system, My man Scotty, has found all the required plugs and pins at www.efihardware.com. So we've d

I have been very busy of late, so not much has changed. I'm waiting on Strecchlon (Vacuum form plastic) to arrive, so that I can skin some carbon onto the dash spears and console parts.  Here is a pic

Posted Images

I put the old rocker cover on and ran the old girl. It runs nicer with the GTR coils...

I can't wait to be the FG cover back and push it to the limit. With any luck, I'll move up a bracket or two. 😄

Edited by HI PSI
  • Like 3

I drove the car for the first time in around 18 months. The thing is an animal.

Puffy, you're cheating. You know that I have a handycap (SS). Well, you have as long as it takes for the rocker cover to come back from chrome. You might make it yet...

On 21/04/2021 at 8:09 AM, Tom Tucker said:

@HI PSI how do you rate the platinum kit for the R35 coils? Worthwhile upgrade?

It fits nice and works well. It's a lot better than the CDI.

Worthwhile- I think so, especially if you're chasing power.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Sleeping..

I finally receive the rocker cover back from chroming. My excitement around receiving the cover was short lived. I am absolutely disgusted with the product that I have received, especially for the price paid. I am that downhearted that I don't even want to take pictures of it. :nyyaah:

I was so looking forward to going for a drive.... What is it with businesses these days?

Forgot to add that some new shoes arrived. Dunno what they're like. But I guess that I'll find out...

wBMMRC4.jpg

Edited by HI PSI

Pretty much... This will give you an idea of what I'm dealing with...

This was his response.

"With all due respect ----- all the deep pits you see are the deep casting pits.
We do not keep digging into them ,,, usually that does more damage than good".
Thank you 
Robbie

xKQ5t8D.jpg

pmJtjhl.jpg

CrWHtT4.jpg

Edited by HI PSI

Yeah that would good from afar but not so much up close. To be fair, a paint job or anodizing etc only looks as good as the prep allows. Were they supposed to prep it too?

• Like 1
On 15/07/2021 at 8:25 AM, k31th said:

pics of golf? :P how much power? ;)

260kw/350hp at the wheels just got a downpipe, intercooler and fuel pump - makes for a very fun daily

golf.jpg

• Like 1