HI PSI

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 16d

^^ Can confirm, we use Geordi a bit at work and they're a top notch supplier for that sort of fab work; do a nice job, reasonable pricing and short lead times

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 10m 4d

A little bit of a change in direction, has cost me another 5k. :horse: I will update, when the bits arrive..

Edited by HI PSI

• Member For: 17y 10m 4d

I couldn't help but laugh.. You are a clever bugger...

Yes, I am changing the engine management system. I took the time to watch many of Haltech's YouTube videos. You can do some VERY cool stuff with it.. Given this, I have opted for a Haltech Elite, as I like its functionality and room for expansion. The EMS and a trolley load of accessories is now in transit...

After having a few in depth discussions with a tuner (down south), I think that there is a lot to be gained by having full control of cam timing. There are also obvious gains with EGT's on each cylinder and being able to trim each cylinder to achieve perfect AFR's. I need to do a bit of research of the life expectancy of EGT probes, when installed on a permanent basis.As I am a little concerned of tips failing and going through the turbo..