HI PSI

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

A little disappointed that the power steering reservoir that I ordered was cancelled and the money refunded. this is the message that I received:

"Message from merchant: unfortunately we are having a major problem with ebay changing policy and holding funds for 30 days so we have had to close out account and refund all purchases thanks"

So, I ordered one of these instead:

iFtZIj4.jpg

Edited by k31th
pb pics fix

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

Today, the notching of the passenger's side was completed. The drivers side also received some attention to finalise it. I'm very happy with the finish, by we will finish it with some filler.
20150113_144300_zpsc27c2bb7.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps9ea33f40.jpg

While the gear was handy, we deleted some redundant holes (Factory cold air intake, battery tray drain etc) and also filled where we drilled out the spot weld from where the battery tray was removed.
20150113_153307_zps1e4c8381.jpg

When I stripped the plenum tray from around the windscreen, I found a small section of rust in the bottom of the cavity where the join holds moisture.. So it was cut out and a new section welded in. I think that this area may be problematic to these cars, so it might pay to check your own and catch it before it becomes a problem.

vrc6dUx.jpg

As I have replaced the original battery for the Process West kit, with a larger Odyssey battery, I made a new tray. All in all, a very productive day. The car should be heading to the paint shop within the next two days.
20150113_144214_zps4842498d.jpg

Edited by k31th
pb pics fix