this. ..with the spaces and weird stuff always chucking in random

Spaces and sh*t....I don't get it... :)

Cause tapatalk for the fail?

got no idea mate ? it just does it

the c4 is not as strong as a turbo 400 the auto shop said to me

Edited by gunna

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d

powerglides are not as bad as ppl say they are on the street. Ive put a glide in mine and its the best thing ive done to the car and its awesome to drive on the street. Best thing to do is try go for a drive and both than decide which you prefer. Either way cant go wrong with a t400 or glide.

• Member For: 15y 2m 4d

not trying to hi jack this thread :shifty: but I was going to post a similar one today anyways .. I have 6sp manual BF MkII F6 with 383rwkw & it looks like the slave cylinder is cactus .. only just put a Mal Wood Opt 6 clutch in 2000kms ago & that was the 2nd time Ive replaced in the clutch the car too .. so im a bit over the mainual thing at the moment

looking at options & $$ to convert to an auto box that will handle that power & maybe a lil more .. low 400kws .. will give good street & strip performance but mostly be reliable .. my box only has 50,000kms on it & as I said the clutch is basically brand new & when its removed I'll replace the cylinder so I can sell the box ..

have heard C4, powerglide or a Turbo 400 are the way to go .. just want to compare costs & performance of the three .. car does not spend much time on the street, its not my daily .. cheers in advance :icon_ford:

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 8m 14d

You'll be able to get some decent money for your manual setup which will help cover cost. Personally id go between t400 or glide. Give some places a call and have a chat. Allow around the 10k mark for the conversion depending which way you go.

• Like 1