Picked Up My Fg F6!

Thor2DaCore

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 16d
Can now say I am a VERY happy owner of a FG2 F6!

I am very lucky to have found the perfect car pretty close by! It ticked all my boxes. FG, White Sedan, low kms and modified which is a huge bonus! I got it for a very good price too!! :dance

It's a huge step up from my BF XR6T! When I drive it now, it feels like a slow tank! Aftermarket suspension and upgraded brakes really make a big difference! 370kw at the wheels also makes it a blast to drive! The intake and turbo spool sound is amazing!!

The only problem is I cannot get it in my driveway! :yelrotflm It's going in on Tuesday for coilover adjustment to rise it up a bit.

I also have the stock rims/tyres, suspension and other bits and pieces up for sale if anyone is interested just PM me. Will soon have the stock exhaust for sale as well. Just gotta get it dropped to me via a friend on a truck!

Not really a point to this thread, just to say how excited I am and to show it off!

576ZqSQ.jpg

• Like 2

• Member For: 11y 1m 23d

Not surprised it doesn't get up the driveway that's waaaay too low for a street car haha. Looks awesome though I like the rims

Edited by Lennox
  • Like 2