Aami's "new System" Doubles My Excess Payment.

timetaker

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 25d

There was a discussion about this a few months back (think in WA section).

As with everyone else...my premium went up $15 p/month and excess is now at the $1200 mark.

Been told theres nothing they can do and its the fact they recently changed policy (or some larger insurance group bought them out or something?) And the fact our cars are "performance" and therefore higher excess. I thought maybe a bunch of P platers wrote off xr6ts last year...causing them to bump the excess Aust wide :P

All a bunch of BS really....have started looking for new insurance quotes...found most so far have only been slightly cheaper...but at least they dont have the ridiculous excess

Also deciding to change for the mrs ford laser...higher agreed value and nearly $25 p/month cheaper. RAC

Will look at SGIO as well (forgot about them lol)...

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

Brad always list everything, because if they find out and deny you a claim u may as well of not had any insurance and we all know how dumb that is

AAMI were really good on mods ( for me anyway )

The FG had the "cooler kit" / exhaust / CAI listed the rest linke injectors were not worth mentioning really in that regard, but if I did prang it and needed a new cooler I wanted what I had not just replace it with a stocker if u get what iam saying

Keep the parts price realistic to low and they dont mind

Even SGIC didnt have an issue